Monday, June 27, 2011

Homemade Banana Ice Cream

This delish homemade banana ice cream will keep you cool on a hot summer day! It's healthy, it taste great and it doesnt take long to make!
All you'll need are some frozen bananas, some milk and a blender!
  1. Cut up your frozen bananas and put them into your blender.
  2. Add some milk. (You can add any kind you wish--chocolate flavored works too!)
  3. Blend away until nice and creamy!
If you'd like, you can add these toppings to your ice cream for a little extra something:
  • Chocolate Chips
  • Cinnamon
  • Nuts
  • Sprinkles
  • Berries
Enjoy! What are some of your favorite ways to eat bananas? Have you ever made homemade ice cream? What are your favorite ice cream toppings?


Anna Lynne said...

Thanks for this recipe! I love bananas and I love ice cream, so this is perfect for me! :D yummy!

Errign said...

I have made both banana softserve (I don't usually add milk - I only do if I've added protein powder) and homemade ice cream. Homemade ice cream is definitely a treat food, but SO delicious. My favorite one I've ever made was a pumpkin gingersnap.

Lauren said...

Yum! This is the perfect recipe for a hot summer day! Bananas with nut butter also taste goooood :D

Living Lindsay said...

Frozen banana soft serve is the best!! I like adding peanut butter and cocoa powder to it - so good!!

Hope said...

I like topping my banana with nut butter! its the perfect snack and pre-workout fuel!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...